Unsurpassed Backflow Preventer Protection
A backflow device is an important investment that needs to be protected.
Up until now, there was no effective way to protect these devices from the elements and from tampering. Attempts to protect backflow preventers from freeze damage using burlap, tape or plastic create an environmental eyesore and fail to adequately protect the device.
Presenting Polar Parka, a four-season insulated backflow cover that protects your backflow preventer year-round.
- Winter: provides protection in cold-weather conditions.
- Spring: sudden temperature changes can require “re-winterization” of many systems. Polar Parka protects the device.
- Summer: protects device from damaging UV rays.
Features of all Polar Parka covers:
- Rugged 18 oz fabric, vinyl coated for water resistance
- Double-stitched construction
- Polar insulation, polyester fiber
- Waterproof / fire resistant
- 1 Year Warranty
Always measure your device or contact The Source for exact sizing information. Many model dimensions and styles have changed through the years, so exact measurements will be most precise.
Click here for Brochure.